The government today ( 5th August 2019) abolished Article 370 that gives special status to Jammu and Kashmir and moved a separate bill to bifurcate the state into two separate union territories of Jammu and Kashmir, and Ladakh.
Later today Dr Swamy spoke in Rajya Sabha and has made few points very clear:
1. Removing article 370 is very much in line with law and was overdue
2. J&K assembly in 1956 had clearly said that state is inalienable part of India
3. Opposition is totally ignorant of the law and constitution itself
4. Next agenda item is to take back our land of PoK from Pakistan – which was agreed upon in parliament during the time of Late PM Shri PVN Rao itself
5. Indian govt sld withdraw its petition made in UN wrt Kashmir since it was made without seeking approval from the parliament
6. US sld be asked to help in taking back the land from Pakistan given President Trump mistakenly offered to mediate
Watch the video to listen to him.